03-07-2011 05:22 PM
I am trying to work out why Intellisync is producing the following error on one of our customers sites.
Reading data from MS Outlook Calendar
Error ... at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\iltr\... etc.
I have been unable to reproduce this error in a near identical offsite test environment and have carefully stepped through many checks and points of investigation to do with installation, configuration and security but to no avail.
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional plus SP3
- SalesLogix 184.108.40.2061
- SlxIntellisync 220.127.116.111 (e.g. the SalesLogix 7.2.x plus SP2 version)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 plus SP2 with one Microsoft Exchange Mail Profile with related .ost file. No pst file.
- Windows user is in the local Administrator group on the workstation.
- Everyone has Full Control Access to the 'Program Files\SalesLogix\SlxIntellisync' and 'Program Files\Common Files\PUMATECH\Shared folders'.
- SalesLogix and Intellisync have been cleanly uninstalled down to the registry and then reinstalled with workstation restarts between each step.
- Intellisync is configured to synchronise Appointments, Events, Timeless Appointments, and To Do's. In most most recent testing the error occured for Appointments, regardless of the direction I was attempting to sync, but not for Events, Timeless Appointments or To Do's for which I had created test example in SalesLogix to synchronise to MS Outlook. The error seems to be realted to the Reading Data from MS Outlook phase of the synchronisation process. This error occurs on more than one workstation and for more than one user.
EXAMPLE LOG SHOWING THE ERROR MESSAGE AND THE PHASE e.g. Reading data from MS Outlook Calendar...
Thu Feb 17 11:18:26 2011 -- Pumatech Intellisync Log File --
11:18:26.203: Begin ILX Session, Source=MS Outlook, Target=SalesLogix
11:18:26.344: Starting Standard Sync
11:18:26.375: Phase=10, User=deen: Reading data from SalesLogix Appointment
11:18:38.547: Finished Reading 28 Records + 0 Deletes + 0 Unchangeds for User=deen from SalesLogix Appointment (slow sync input for resync)
11:18:38.547: Phase=20, User=deen: Reading data from MS Outlook Calendar
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 6008.4008 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\iltr\RPTNEXT.cpp line 364
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 4008.-789 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\iltif2\TIFPUT.CPP line 2717
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 0.-789 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\iltif2\TIFPUT.CPP line 814
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error -789.-789 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\iltif2\ILTIFA.CPP line 1974
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error -789.4088 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\ilxtrans\CILTRANS.CPP line 1289
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 0.4088 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\ilxtrans\CILTRANS.CPP line 474
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 0.4088 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\ilxtrans\CILTRANS.CPP line 209
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 4088.4088 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\il_sdk\Ilx_sdk.cpp line 132
11:18:39.906: Translation Unit Status: User=deen, rc=4088, Phase=20, TrErr=4088, SysErr=0 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\ilx32\XLATEV3.cpp line 488
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 4088.4088 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\ilsync\XLATE.CPP line 3034
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 4088.4088 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\ilsync\XLATE.CPP line 2747
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 4088.4088 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\ilsync\XLATE.CPP line 2362
Thu Feb 17 11:18:39 2011: Error 4088.4088 at D:\TEMPDIR_18235\se_5x_engine\ilsync\XLATE.CPP line 3479
11:18:40.047: End ILX Session, elapsed time = 13.828 seconds
Note: The D:\ drive is the workstation recovery drive. I found something on the internet that indicates that this message is refering to a location on the Intellisync developers system not the system it is running on.
Has anyone seen this error before and/or any ideas for investigation and resolution?