09-26-2013 07:26 AM
I've installed the base Saleslogix 8.0 webclient (plus updates 1-8, Web core 1+2, Web model 1+2) on a Windows 2003 32-bit VM.
I'm having trouble with the currency format. When I enter "50000" into a currency field, it tries to format it as "50 000,00.00" and then results in an error saying its invalid. I've attempted to change my regional settings to multiple different styles, but they have had no affect. I also tried enabling multicurrency, and this also has had no affect.
09-27-2013 06:00 AM
Figured this one out - The default language in Firefox was set to "English - South Africa". When I changed it to USA, it at least let me type the correct values in.
The default currency format for South Africa in Windows 7 is "1 234,00"
So if I entered 1234, it would first correctly convert to "1 234,00" and then, for some weird reason, append ".00" to it, which is what was messing it up. In USA format, it converts it to "1,234.00", and this at least allows the application to function, but doesn't seem to take the local regional settings into account.