Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Nickel Contributor
Accepted Solution

7.5.3 Welcome Page Question

In looking at th widgets on the welcome page, we'd like to change one of the default paramters... In the bar chart, "Opportunities by Status" when you edit that bar chart you can select a few different metrics, there is a metric for "Sum of Sales Potential", does anyone know how or if I can change that so that it is the sum of a custom field..?

Basically either create a new paramter or modify the existing one.. any hints or places to look for examples..?

Nickel Contributor

Re: 7.5.3 Welcome Page Question

In Application Architect, add a filter to Opportunity. You can look at the SumSalesPotiential as an example.

Nickel Contributor

Thanks Colin .. I created the filter, built and deployed and it is still not showing as a filter in the widget.. am I missing a step..?

Nickel Contributor

In the properties window on the filter did you set Available for Analytics to true after creating the filter? Fill in something for the Analytics Description also.

Rebuild and redeploy and it shows up in 7.5.4. I don't have a 7.5.3 system to test on.

Regards,

Collin

Nickel Contributor

Thanks worked perfectly