Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor

7.5.4 LAN, Outlook Send as SLX/Save to History

We migrated to 7.5.4 LAN this weekend from 7.2.2. Earlier today we did a Swiftpage campaign that I wanted to have saved to History. The history came back just fine until about a third of the way through it failed with an error along the lines of "Could not record to history ...". I did not capture the exact text of the message (shame on me, sorry). A quick scan through the contacts showed that history had been captured just fine for about a third of the contacts.

Interestingly up to that point we have been able to Send SalesLogix and Save to History just fine from Outlook, but since then it no longer saves, instead giving the error "Operation failed because of network or other comms problem, verify connection and try again". It's happening on all clients. Restarting doesn't seem to make a difference.

But if through Tools>Options>Email I set Log to History to Prompt, after the prompt the history is saved.

If anyone else has seen this and know the fix, it would take some of today's frustration away.

Thank you!

Paul Cannon
Fisher Technology