As I am demoing certain areas in Sage SalesLogix, I usually
end up showing a few examples of automating certain task and processes which
are running behind the scenes. For examples, I’d show an email from the Sales
Mgr. who got notified of new large opportunity or getting an alert when certain
Support tickets have not been addressed within the committed resolution time. These examples were configured using Sage
SalesLogix KnowledgeSync Alerts, which can send email alerts, update fields in
Sage SalesLogix as well as schedule reports and configure workflow
examples. Key features include:
- Monitor data proactively and automatically receive alerts
when business conditions are met.
- Automatically update Sage SalesLogix Contacts, Accounts, and History with important
- Schedule, generate, and distribute reports automatically, based on data
conditions in Sage SalesLogix.
- Monitor the operating system for events that could adversely affect the
usability of Sage SalesLogix.
- Receive alerts automatically via email, fax, pager, PDA, phone, or web