Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Administrator

How-To: Share your ideas about enhancing Sage SalesLogix products and services (coming soon!)

[ Edited ]

The IdeaLogix Forum is a place where you can submit ideas, discuss them, and vote for the ones you like. Have a idea for a new product or feature? Or a request to change something about an existing product? That's what the IdeaLogix Forum is for.  So, how do you use it? The first thing you'll want to do is read our submission guidelines. Then, post, vote and track your ideas:

Posting ideas

Posting ideas is just like posting anything else on the community -- as easy as 1-2-3. First, navigate to the IdeaLogix forum.

Tip: If you want your ideas to have the most impact, you'll want to search first to see if anyone else has already posted the same idea. If so, you can add your vote to the existing idea rather than splitting the vote between two similar ideas. 

To post an idea:

1. Click the New Idea link.

2. Write your idea (be sure to include a subject and the body of the idea).

3. Click the Post button. 

Posting comments

Comments are the way you add your thoughts to ideas that other community members have posted. Think it's a brilliant suggestion? You can post a comment to say so. Don't think too much of the idea? You can post that in a comment, too. 

To post a comment:

1. Click the Comment link.

2. Type your comment.

3. Click Post Your Comment.

Voting for ideas

It's always election season here. By voting you give thumbs up to the ideas you like. You also give encouragement to the community member who posted the idea. Just one click and you're done.    

To vote for an idea, click the Kudos button. That's all there is to it!

Track ideas

Subscribe to those ideas you post or kudo. From within the idea, click "Idea Options" which appears above the idea title and choose, "Subscribe to this idea".

Message Edited by tmergel on 10-29-2009 10:10 AM

Tawny Mergel

Community Manager

Gold Super Contributor

Re: How-To: Share your ideas about enhancing Sage SalesLogix products and services (coming soon!)

I clicked on the link - see access denied. So you plan to turn this on when?
--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Administrator

Re: How-To: Share your ideas about enhancing Sage SalesLogix products and services (coming soon!)

RJ,

Glad to see your interest for a forum like this!  We're in the final stages of of building it right now and it should be up within the next week or so. Stay tuned!

Thanks,

Tawny Mergel

Community Manager

Nickel Super Contributor

Just so that I understand this section of the forum and its impact, should I assume that posting an idea here and having other users vote on it would be more of an impact than, lets say, communicating my idea to my Business Partner who would, in turn, communicate it directly to Sage?  I would think that a push for an idea from here would fast track it to development rather than the traditional route...

Any thoughts?

Highlighted
Employee

[ Edited ]

I would suggest doing both - and will be pretty easy now with this  Forum.

Post your idea to the forum, and then copy & paste the URL into and e-mail and send off to your Business Partner. Your idea may be relevant to other implementations that your Business Partner is involved in.

Additionally, you can bet that your Business Partner will be a great advocate for your ideas!

Message Edited by ToddHardin on 11-19-2009 05:16 PM
Todd Hardin
SalesLogix Professional Services Group