Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Super Contributor

SendSLX does not work with signed emails

Hi, we're experiencing problems here with the SLX Desktop Integration. If I'm sending an S/MIME signed mail and click the Button "Send SLX" the mail will be sent and then literally nothing happens.

No action

No error

No logs

We're using SLX 7.5.4.7144 with a slightly customized version of its respective Desktop Manager.

Silver Contributor

Re: SendSLX does not work with signed emails

Hi,

We had the same issue. SLX can not process signed mails.

this is not working in 7.x and 8.x.

So far there was no word from swiftpage if this will work in the future or not.

thanks! Alexander

Copper Super Contributor

That's too bad.

Is there a way to take a look into the SLMN.dll provided with the Desktop Manager? I tried it with ILSpy but it tells me, that there's no managed code to disassemble.

I'll have no problem fixing this by myself, I'll just need the code.

Employee

To test this could you please send an email with this type of signature to me?  I can reply to you with my email address.

Copper Super Contributor

Erm yeah, I could. But I can't seem to find your mail address. Could you send me a private message with your e-mail address?

Thanks to the source code of the Desktop Manager and the Visual Studio debugger I found out that it really does nothing. Usually it starts by checking for running instances of the Desktop Manager but it doesn't even do this.