Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Astute Commentator

SalesLogix/Peachtree Integration

Can somebody clarify for me whether or not the new ERP integration contract will include an integration to Peachtree? And if not, is there a good, partner developed integration out there anywhere?

Thanks!

Mike

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Re: SalesLogix/Peachtree Integration

It's all about whether or not the ERP/Accounting system implements a "SData Interface" capability. So fare there are no ERP/Accounting products released that do this. The SalesLogix SP4 release adds the "capability" to hook up to them when they do. AFAIK it's only been tested against two Sage Products - X3 in the USA and a European SAge Accounting package (don't recall what it was/is). Neither of these two have released their "side" as of this moment.

Only the Peachtree folks can really tell you if/when they will have "SData".

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted
Tuned Listener

Mike,

Peachtree hasn't committed to the SData integration as of yet.  At least that's what we've heard.  We're in the process of doing a 'casual' integration with PTSW.  We're probably 2-4 months out.  It also depends on PTSW version 2009 - 2012 and their particular industry focus.

What are you wanting to integrate?

Tom

Highlighted
Astute Commentator

Tom - have you made any progress on the integration? The original need for my posting has passed, however we may be in another situation where it would be helpful in the near future. I understand your questions about compatibility and industry focus. I can tell you the company is in the chemical distribution business, and as of yet they do not own Peachtree. Just doing our due dilligence to be educated on what's possible.