Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

SalesLogix Outlook Integration

Good morning.  We have been having an issue with one system here.  On Windows 7 Pro, SalesLogix 7.5, one user has lost the ability to send e-mails from Outlook to SalesLogix.  It worked before, but no longer does.  Other users do not have the same issue. 

Here are the steps I have tried:

1) Registered DLLs

2) Replaced DLLs with ones from a working system; re-registered

3) Uninstalled and reinstalled the SalesLogix add-ons in Outlook, then re-registered the DLLs again.

The buttons are there, they simply don't do anything when clicked anymore.  Does anyone have an idea why this might happen?

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted

Re: SalesLogix Outlook Integration

Anybody have any idea on this?  I haven't been able to track down a fix for this, and calling Sage just had me stuck on hold indefinitely.

Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

What happens if you drag/drop the message to the Attachment or Notes-History tabs ? Does the record to history invoke. Are you sure it's not simple (like the AOI is set to exclude the domain ?)
Highlighted

I have finally fixed this issue.  It looks like it wasn't a problem with Outlook, but rather with Saleslogix itself.  The options were set not prompt for missing contacts, and weren't even set to use any e-mail at all.  Thanks for the attempts to help!