Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Tuned Listener

SLX v7.5.2 Intellisync

We are getting login errors (The Sync Client is unable to log on to the server using the User ID and Password provided. Please try again) in the SP2 Intellisync client.  Has anyone else had issues with SP2 Intellisync?

Re: SLX v7.5.2 Intellisync

Can you login as that user from the diagnostic page?  http://Website/SlxIntellisync/default.aspx  - If you cannot login from there then I'm assuming the connection string is not correct and needs to be modified.  Look at the connection.config in the root of the SLXIntellisync portal

John Perona

Director, Infor CRM Development

Infor CRM

Infor CRM

Tuned Listener

No I cannot log in via the Diagnostics page.  My connection string is below.  I'm assuming this is pointing to the SalesLogix Connector.  In which case looks fine to me; it also matches the connection.config file under the SLXClient Virtual Directory.

<?xml version="1.0"?><ConString>Provider=SLXOLEDB.1;Persist Security Info=True;Initial Catalog=SLX;Data Source=MBPI;Extended Properties="PORT=1706;LOG=ON;SVRCERT=12345;;ACTIVITYSECURITY=OFF;TIMEZONE=NONE"<RWPass><![CDATA[]]></RWPass></ConString>

Tuned Listener

Just started working...very strange!

Thanks for the replies. 

Bronze Elite Contributor

Not Working on My 7.5.2 Upgrade -- on the weekend when supporting is taking time off :)

Well, I'm in the middle of an upgrade and mine isn't suddenly working. I've checked the connection string and it's pointing to the new server (yep server move during upgrade). The diagnostics page can't log me in, and doesn't tell me anything except the versions of a bunch of dlls, which all appeart to be 7.5.2

If anyone sees this on Sunday and has an idea, please let me know cuz I have to have this running by the morning.

Mike Boysen - Blytheco

www.blytheco.com | www.blythecodev.com | bMobile
Gold Super Contributor

Re: Not Working on My 7.5.2 Upgrade -- on the weekend when supporting is taking time off :)

Bouncing in for a quick post.. but have to leave quickly and sample some fresh.. hot Christmas cookies my better half is pulling from the oven right now  ;-)

A - did you install the appropriate SQL Native Client?

B - If it was SQL2008.. did you do the additional manual settings? 

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Copper Super Contributor

Have you eventually set up a readwrite/readonly-password in connection manager for the oledb-provider?

All Web-applications based on NHibernate-entities seem to have problems to login standard users under this circumstances.