Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Bronze Super Contributor

SLX in XenApp

The network users at a customer access SLX LAN 7.5.1 through Citrix 4.0 running on Windows Server 2003.   They are planning to migrate their presentation servers to Windows Server 2008 running XenApp 5.0.     Citrix 4.5 is the latest compatibility sheet I have but not XenApp 5.  

The SQL and SLX server is Windows 2003 and is not changing.     Does anyone else have experience with SLX 7.5.1/XenApp/Win2008?  Of perticular interest is the SendSLX button in Outlook 2007.

Thanks,

Dan

Astute Commentator

Re: SLX in XenApp

I am running into this same issue.  Did you ever find a solution?
Bronze Super Contributor

The migration has not happened yet, and I haven't experienced an issue.   I was asking if others have had issues with implementations like this.  What issues are you experiencing?

Dan

Astute Commentator

We can't seem to get saleslogix to reconize the outlook profiles.  That is the main issue.
Bronze Super Contributor

In this customer's current Citrix implementation, they launch Outlook first as a published Ap, then one of the SLX buttons in the Outlook toolbar is clicked.   This launches SLX in a separate Citrix Ap window, and the standard Outlook/SLX integrations work.    If SLX is launched outside of Outlook, SendSLX and Record to History doesn't work.

How are you trying to connect the two applications?

Dan

Astute Commentator

That order worked for us.  Thanks for the tip!