Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

SLX Desktop Manager 7.54 add-in not loading in Outlook 2010

Hi guys,

I deployed SLX DM to several clients and the add-in shows in Outlook, but it doesn't load when Outlook starts. I granted users access permissions over the installation files and imported a key in the registry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\slmn.SLMNAddin]
"FriendlyName"="SalesLogix Mail Extension"
"LoadBehavior"=dword:00000003

but it didn't help. If I log on with admins rights, the add-in loads properly. If a user puts a tick in the box, the add-in loads properly.

Does anyone know why it doesn't load for plain users by default? Am I missing a step(s) here?

Thanks

Zoran

Highlighted

Re: SLX Desktop Manager 7.54 add-in not loading in Outlook 2010

Are you using a 64-bit version of Outlook 2010?  SLMN is not currently compatible with 64-bit Outlook

John Perona

Director, Infor CRM Development

Infor CRM

Infor CRM

Highlighted

Hi John,

No it's 32-bit version. The add-in works once enabled manually for users and Outlook actually loads it successfully for admin users.

Thanks

Zoran

Highlighted

I have the same problem.

The Add-In doesn't prompt for login to SalesLogix and don't show the SalesLogix Contact List when I'm selecting my recipients when writing an e-mail

Highlighted
Silver Contributor

I've got a customer who isn't seeing the SendSLX buttons on just a couple of users...and they are in Canada. Some of the Canadian user's have the functionality.....2 don't.  What about Power User vs Admin User, or UAT? Windows 7 64 bit machines with 32 bit Office 2010 installed.

RJ Samp