Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Silver Contributor

Latest ExchangeLink Download?

Is where....the old Beta FTP Site??Cat Surprised or up on the Customer Portal?

Thanks!

RJ Samp
Copper Contributor

Re: Latest ExchangeLink Download?

i've got the same question.

some days ago I recognized, that the well-known logins don't work on ftp anymore. so the only place would be customer / partner portal. but I can't find anything that I don't have already there.
Gold Super Contributor

The "partner" ftp site for Saleslogix is no more. There was an email and a posting (to the community) that said they were going to remove it and only use it for "beta purposes".. New usernames & passwords would be sent out for betas (as needed) to those who are participants in the particular beta.

IMHO - not a good decision. Many of us have relied on the site for many many years and so far I don't see the partner portal taking up the slack. Also, although the new partner portal is a HUGE improvement over the SAP based on Sage used - finding what one is looking for on the (new) portal is very difficult and at times frustrating. Hopefully this will all be fixed very quickly.

FYI - Just tried an "Advanced search" having partner/customer downloads ONLY checked. Looked for:

Exchange

Exchange Link

ExchangeLink

Did not get any hits for EL updates :-(

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Copper Contributor

I also didn't find any downloads at the partner portal. only place was the good old ftp :-(

@RJLedger: Do you already have a new beta login for the new ftp purposes? I'm not a member of that new beta program, but I want to be. But nobody can tell me how to get, if you are a german business partner
...no-one knows anything I think Smiley Sad
Gold Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

There has been no emails sent to anyone (AFAIK) on "beta login". I see you are international.. so I'd say you need to contact your SLX folks and ask them about beta.

FYI - The partner portal now has a "group" on "ftp files".. but a lot of the "old" downloads are not there.

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Bronze Elite Contributor

We received an email notifying us of the change (see below) on the 29th August. No news on the beta username and passwords yet though.

Partner FTP Site Migration to Partner Portal   

In our ongoing effort to migrate from Sage systems, we will be making the following changes to the Partner FTP site on Friday, August 30, 2013: 

• All content will be available in the Partner Portal  by the migration date.
• All usernames and passwords will be deactivated.
• Directory structure will be modified to focus the site on Release Candidate, Customer Validation, Beta and other pre-release builds for testing.
• New usernames and passwords will be created and distributed when a pre-release build is made available. More information on credentials will be available soon.

All 'Gold' builds and final releases will be posted and available only in the Partner Portal  going forward.  

Thank you for your ongoing patience during our migration.

For Questions and Support
If you have any questions or trouble logging on, please contact the site administrator at SLXAdmin@Swiftpage.com .

Regards, Adam Travers
empath-e Services Limited
Copper Contributor

there are still no exchange link downloads, while the ftp downloads are available now.

Silver Contributor

Can't someone please wakeup in Scottsdale?

I'm on the new Swiftpage Portal and looking at all of the new Tabs for downloading updates, service packs, et al......

Where are the downloads for ExchangeLink?

RJ Samp