Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Tuned Listener

ERPLink SLX 7.5.4 <-> MAS 7.2 February MU

Anyone have any tricks to get ERPLink working between 7.5.4 and MAS 7.2 pre-February MU? I know it states 7.2 August MU but due to some special modifications I can not take this client any higher at the moment.  If it's just a matter of adjusting some mappings or changing some query's I would do that in a heart beat but it's beyond me at the moment.  I can manage to get the initial Accounts sync but can't draw any more information, if I try it just errors out with the following message:

A error occurred while populating the MAS Customer staging table.
A exception was thrown with the following message:
Insert Error: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.
at Sage.SalesLogix.ERPLink.LLMAS500.SyncManager.PopulateMASStagingTables(ConnectionManager Session, String CompanyID, String CustID) in D:\BuildRoot\ERPLink\ERPLink 3.0 SP1_Release\Sources\Sage\Saleslogix\ERPLink\LLMAS500\Business\Synchronization\SyncManager.vb:line 76
at Sage.SalesLogix.ERPLink.LLMAS500.BuildStagingEnvironmentStep.Process(ERPLinkAppContext context, SqlConnection masConnection, OleDbConnection slxConnection, AccountReference AccountReference) in D:\BuildRoot\ERPLink\ERPLink 3.0 SP1_Release\Sources\Sage\Saleslogix\ERPLink\LLMAS500\Business\Synchronization\PreProcessor\AccountSteps\BuildStagingEnvironmentStep.vb:line 16
at Sage.SalesLogix.ERPLink.LLMAS500.AccountSyncStepProcessor.ExecuteSteps(ERPLinkAppContext context, SqlConnection masConnection, OleDbConnection slxConnection, AccountReference reference, List`1 steps) in D:\BuildRoot\ERPLink\ERPLink 3.0 SP1_Release\Sources\Sage\Saleslogix\ERPLink\LLMAS500\Business\Synchronization\PreProcessor\AccountSyncPreProcessor.vb:line 28
at Sage.SalesLogix.ERPLink.LLMAS500.AccountSyncStepProcessor.ExecutePreProcess(ERPLinkAppContext context, SqlConnection masConnection, OleDbConnection slxConnection, AccountReference reference) in D:\BuildRoot\ERPLink\ERPLink 3.0 SP1_Release\Sources\Sage\Saleslogix\ERPLink\LLMAS500\Business\Synchronization\PreProcessor\AccountSyncPreProcessor.vb:line 15
at Sage.SalesLogix.ERPLink.LLMAS500.AccountSync.SynchronizeAccount(AccountReference accountRef, Boolean IsNewAccount) in D:\BuildRoot\ERPLink\ERPLink 3.0 SP1_Release\Sources\Sage\Saleslogix\ERPLink\LLMAS500\Business\Synchronization\AccountSync.vb:line 63
at Sage.SalesLogix.ERPLink.LLMAS500.RefreshAccount.Refresh(ERPLinkAppContext context, String collaborationId, String entityId, String referenceId, Boolean syncQueries, Boolean syncAdHoc, Boolean syncedMapped, Boolean syncNightly, Int32 index, IAccountReferenceVisitor visitor, Boolean syncAccount, Boolean syncContact) in D:\BuildRoot\ERPLink\ERPLink 3.0 SP1_Release\Sources\Sage\Saleslogix\ERPLink\LLMAS500\Business\Refresh\RefreshAccount.vb:line 94
at Sage.SalesLogix.ERPLink.Controls.AccountLinksControl.ctmMainRefreshLink_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\BuildRoot\ERPLink\ERPLink 3.0 SP1_Release\Sources\Sage\Saleslogix\ERPLink\ERPLink\Controls\Account Links\AccountLinksControl.cs:line 311

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: ERPLink SLX 7.5.4 <-> MAS 7.2 February MU

As far as I know, ERPLink is not qualified for 7.5.4 (which has delayed my roll out of 7.5.4).

There's rumors of a SP or HF in beta that will improve compatibility (see another thread), but it doesn't appear to have been released yet.

Tuned Listener

Actually, they just released HF3 a week ago or so for 7.5.4 compatibility.  Unfortunately the MAS version I was working with at this client wasn't supported.  I wound up just going back to Dynalink 7.0 which seems to work like a charm still, even in 7.5.4.

Copper Contributor

Well, good to know!  Thanks!  (I try to avoid using the new portal as much as possible)

I'm looking to push to MAS500 7.4 soon - ERP works fine with that and 7.3 with SLX 7.5.3 but we'll see how everything else reacts.

But yeah, I also run Dynalink behind it . . .