Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

ERP Link

I'm trying to set up ERP Link in a dev environment with MAS 500 7.2 (May 2009) and SLX 7.5.1 (just SP1).  Are there any compatibility issues with SQL Server 2005 SP3?  When setting up ERPLink, I'm getting the SQL Server version error that was supposed to be resolved with MAS500 Feb 2009 MU.
Highlighted
Employee

Re: ERP Link

Make sure that the file Accounting.Framework.Session.DLL found in C:\Program Files\Sage Software\Sage MAS 500 Client\Managed Applications\Framework is also found in the user app path.  C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Saleslogix\Netplugins\Servername\Alias\SLX User\Sage.Saleslogix.ERPLink.LLMAS500.

I beleive the date for this file for the April is 4/17/09.  The newer version should exist in both locations.

Copper Contributor

Re: ERP Link

Thanks for the info.  The 2nd file location apparently had a modification date of November 11, 2008.  Since this is a test environment, I'll see if I can reproduce it on a different, clean install.