Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

ERP Link Posting SalesOrders

Hello~

After installing ERP 3.0 linking SLX 7.2.2 to MAS 500 all appears to work except posting a ERP sales order.    I get the following error.

Errors have occurred.  The following message(s) were returned.

Procedure or function spsoValDistQtys has too many arguments specified.

Procedure or function spsoValDistQtys has too many arguments specified.

All of the accounts and products where used using the ERP load processes. 

thanks for your help

mark

Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: ERP Link Posting SalesOrders

Mark,

Could you let us know which MAS MU you have installed on both the client and server component. It is possible that since the application was released a new MU has introduced some extra parameters that have yet to be taken account of. It is also possible if you have an old MU it is not right either.

Mark Dykun

Highlighted
Tuned Listener

hello~

I am running the January 2009 update

mark

Nickel Elite Contributor

Mark this is being actively investigated and I will update the site as soon as I know more.

Mark

Copper Contributor

Mark, after further review, we recommend opening a defect issue with MAS 500 support.

Here is what the team found in their research:

The procedures mentioned in the error message were modified in the May 2008 MU to include an additional optional parameter.

This leads us to believe that the procedures are out of sync.

There are several reasons why this could happen: customization at the user site, restore of a previous version, error in MU installation, etc.

These procedures are not included in the ERPLink. These procedures are used by a procedure in the ERPLink. Therefore, the issue is manifesting in the ERPLink, but the real issue appears to be in the version of procedures in the MAS 500 database.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thanks,

Scott Durgan