Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

AOI duplicate meetings

We're seeing a 7.0.1 LAN System with Advanced Outlook Information enabled which, when creating a meeting with more than one internal user, sometimes creates duplicate meetings on the other user's Outlook Calendar.   I've looked for a consistent behavoir pattern but I don't see one yet.    The meeting may appear on the other users' calendar 0, 1, 2 or 3 times.  I'm also told that users in different time zones may not have the time converted correctly.  Intellisync is installed but appears to be not configured to run.   FWIW one affected user does sync his calendar to a Blackberry.

Has anyone seen this?  Will this go away once the system is upgraded to 7.5?

Nickel Contributor

Re: AOI duplicate meetings

SalesLogix recommended not use Intellisync with Advanced Outlook Integration.

It's possible that you configured both and therefore can be repeating activities.

Bronze Super Contributor

I am aware that AOI and Instellisync should not both be used.  How do I determine if that is what is happening?   When I opened Intellisync on the server, note of the items (Appointments, Contacts, ToDos) were selected, so how do I determine if it has been syncing? 
Nickel Contributor

Unable the Intellisync Configuration and then test.