Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

web intergration

I have no idea how to use sage sale logix into web site , is there any documentation to install or integrate sale logix in php website

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: web intergration

Hi

Saleslogix is a fully licensed product. Contact your BP for the installation document and instructions for the Saleslogix web. Coming to integration can you explain what do you mean? Whether you need to trigger Saleslogix web at any point of the PHP website or whether you need to push or pull any data from PHP site to Saleslogix.

Regards,

Jack

Highlighted

Thanks for your reply, I want to pull/push data from sagelogix to php site

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

In that case, there are differnet ways to do this. The best way is to use sData Portal (if you are using SLX 7.5 Web).

The other way is to write a dot net webservice to query the data from the SLX Database by using SLX OLEDB Provider(the reason why you need to SLX OLEDB Provider is if you want to insert any data or update any data in SLX DB from out side you should use SLX OLEDB Provider while building the connection in web service) and host it on the SLX Production Server Machine.

Thanks,

Jack

Highlighted

Thanks for your reply, Can you please give me any code example of sdata or any other to get / push data from sage logix, or can you guide me the whole process

Thanks in advance

Highlighted

Can you tell me please which web service will be used to push data to sagelogix

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Re: web integration

I suggest that you speak to your SLX business partner to get some input. This is not something that can be explained in a five-minute post on this forum. Using SData to integrate with SLX is an advanced topic which requires a significant investment of time to get up to speed.

Highlighted
Employee

Re: web integration

I definitely agree with Phil that contacting a local Sage SalesLogix business partner is advised.

Please see this web site for an overview and details about the Sage SData ReST style web services that Sage SalesLogix and other Sage products can be configured to expose for integration purposes.

www.sdata.sage.com

Todd Hardin
SalesLogix Professional Services Group
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

There is an import/export tool that should be able to help you, called Starfish ETL. It has a SData connector built in, so integrating data with a cloud or hosted instance of Saleslogix should be very easy. You can get more info and download a trial at http://www.starfishetl.com. No need to write your own code to implement SData. Hope this helps.