Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

mail merge automatic email sending help needed very urgent

Hai all,

I have a requirement where i need to send an email automatically after certain step in salesprocess of slx 7.5 web. While i am creating this process and certain step in slx architect i have choosen the option mail merge from the action drop down and i have choosen the template. My question is how can i configure smtp settings after this. So mail merge means it will allow us to configure for automatic email sending.

Another question is in the out put to section the from,cc and bcc text boxes are always disable why? COuld please suggest how to configure for automatic email sending in salesprocess.

Thanks Jack

Highlighted
Employee

Re: mail merge automatic email sending help needed very urgent

your requirement is to email merge while you are calling a mail merge which normally generates the output to a file/print, in your case you would need to use a WinForm(SalesLogix LAN Client Forms) or webform(ASP.NET Smartparts) to capture this merged content and redirect the output to the email component such as System.Net.Mail Namespace.

Hope it helps

Regards

Kannan