Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Web v8: WARN ASP.masters_login_master - TimeZone: Unable to get timezone from client, using server timezone.

The following error is showing up in the event log no matter what browser is used:

ERROR ASP.masters_login_master - TimeZone: Unable to get timezone from client, using server timezone.

The browser console is showing: ReferenceError: require is not defined for timezone.js.

How can this be fixed?

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Web v8: WARN ASP.masters_login_master - TimeZone: Unable to get timezone from client, using server timezone.

Replace the following code in jscript\timezone.js:

require(["dojo/ready"], function (ready) {
ready(function () {
var sTzInfo = GetTimeZoneInfo();
// Call SetWinAuthTimeZone() if it is defined (it is defined in WinAuthLoad.aspx)
if (typeof SetWinAuthTimeZone === "function") {
SetWinAuthTimeZone(sTzInfo);
}
    });
});

with:

$(document).ready(function() {
              // Call SetWinAuthTimeZone() if it is defined (it is defined in WinAuthLoad.aspx)
             }
});

Employee

Re: Web v8: WARN ASP.masters_login_master - TimeZone: Unable to get timezone from client, using server timezone.

Tom I'm a little confused here.

I checked on this because there was a logged defect and I wanted to make sure to include your workaround.

But this is the code that I found in an existing v8 jscript\timezone.js file

$(document).ready(function () {
    }

By any chance could that other code have been something from a previous version?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kelly

Bronze Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was seeing the dojo code in v8 system with core/model 03 applied. I believe the code is in the initial install of v8 becuase I could not find it in the code/model 03 bundles. The code was seen on two different SLX cloud systems.

Employee

Tom,

I'll check to see if I had any updates installed.  And I'll check with the cloud team as well.

Thanks,

Kelly