Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Web Reporting deployment error.

We have moved our live application (7.54) to a new server.  Everything was working correctly until I did a rebuild and deployment to add the slxmobile bundle.  The project file had still had the location of the old report server for deployment.  After deploying reports were getting pointed to the incorrect server.  After changing the report server deployment setting to the local host at port 3334 and the program files (x86)/saleslogix/web components folder.  I removed all the files from the build setting location and all the files from the core portal virtual directories and the web reporting virtual directory and did a full rebuild and deployment.  No Luck reports are still trying to go to our old server. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Web Reporting deployment error.

Did you updated the Dependency Setting for your Report Path?

Open up your Deployment.

Select your SLXClient Portal.

Scroll Down and find the Web Dependencies Button (should be at the bottom of the Screen)

When you click on the Web Dependencies button, you gtet the Manage Custom Service Host Entries screen

You will have an entry there for your Web Report server called "slxwebrpt", you need to update it to point to your new Web Reporting Server URL.

Raul A. Chavez
http://raul.chavez.com
http://www.crmbi.com
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Raul,

Thank You so much for your help.  Sometimes the simple things are the easiest to overlook.

Highlighted
Nickel Elite Contributor

To clarify this.  The entries stored for Web Dependencies can be found in ServiceHosts.xml

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Thanks Terry.  That's exactly what I was looking for.  A way to do it without deploying...