Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

Strange behavior with new limited datagrid

Hi,

I've installed new SLX 7.5.4(WU 01+WU02+WU03+updateloc fr 01) server with eval database and my customer database with the VFS project. It's a french server.

I'm trying to add a numeric column(a discount percent) following those steps  :

- Open Architect, add my column named VOLDICOUNT in opportuniyproduct table as float

- Open AA, open the opportunityproduct, update properties, check ma column VOLDISCOUNT, update it to indicate that is a percent

- save all

- rebuild the interfaces

- open the form opportunityproduct, edit the limited data grid to add my column as numeric, sortable, editable, with decimal = 2

- Save all

- rebuild all with  CTRL+click

- deploy

Open my browser and use the eval database and eval VFS and I can see the added VOLDISCOUNT column and all data in each cells of the datagrid.

If I do the same thing with my customer project, I can see the added column, but instead of seeing database values, all numeric values are equals to 0, and the others cells are empty ! By the way if I clic on the edit link the popup opens and the value are there...

I'm pretty sure that's a display issue but I cannot see any error message displayed, neither in the browser, nor win app log.

That's not easy to troubleshoot a "ghost" error...

So if anyone have ideas, it will be very nice to share them with me...

Best regards,