Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Tuned Listener

Simple pop up using the Dialog Workspace demonstration

Does anyone have a simple demonstration or instructional steps on how I can open a form I created in a popup? I am completely clueless working in the Application Architect and am 100% lost here.

I have a tab off Account Details for open orders that is just a grid that pulls head level open order details and that part works fine.  I'm trying to to get the first column in that grid (order number) to pop up a window with the order details which I've created a form for that as well.  I've searched and searched and tried numerous different things but I keep failing.  At one point I could get it to link to my order detail screen but it would only come through in the MainContent workspace.  After some more playing around something broke and I can't even do that any longer.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know it is so simple but every demonstration I can find is people wanting to pop dialog's off of existing dialogs.

Jeremy