Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

Saleslogix groups

I found some errors message in the event viewer afterSLX WEB  upgrade 7.5.2 to 7.5.3

here are 2 messages.

On the client all things same ok.

I work with the admin  I see a lot of groups . I tell them that's too much. Is there a limit in the number of groups?

Exception caught during the processing of a message

Verb: GET

Uri: http://slxwebsrvr.efmd.org:3333/slxclient/slxdata.ashx/slx/crm/-/groups?family=CONTACT&name=All Contacts&format=json&meta=true&_dc=1299594923842&start=0&limit=150&sort=ACCOUNT&dir=ASC

Original Message: Unable to load layouts nodes from groupxml: <SLXGroup><error>Group not found</error></SLXGroup>

Stack Trace:    at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.GetGroupNodes(String name)

at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.GetGroupLayout()

at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupsRequest.GetGroup(IRequest request)

at Invoke732ecaafed3c4036b70fb8b88937aedf.Invoke(Object , IRequest )

at Sage.Integration.Messaging.RequestTargetRegistration.RequestTargetInvoker.Invoke(IRequest request)

at Sage.Integration.Messaging.Request.Process(RequestTargetInvoker invoker)

at Sage.Integration.Adapter.AdapterController.RealAdapterController.Process(IRequest request)

at Sage.Integration.Adapter.AdapterController.RealAdapterController.ProcessWorker(IProtocolRequest protocolRequest)

at Sage.Integration.Adapter.AdapterController.Process(IProtocolRequest request)

at Sage.Integration.Messaging.MessagingService.Process(IProtocolRequest protocolRequest)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exception caught during the processing of a message

Verb: GET

Uri: http://slxwebsrvr.efmd.org:3333/slxclient/slxdata.ashx/slx/crm/-/groups?family=CONTACT&name=Lookup Results&format=json&meta=true&_dc=1299594930863&start=0&limit=150

Original Message: Unable to cast object of type 'System.DBNull' to type 'System.String'.

Stack Trace:    at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupsRequest.GetGroup(IRequest request)

at Invoke732ecaafed3c4036b70fb8b88937aedf.Invoke(Object , IRequest )

at Sage.Integration.Messaging.RequestTargetRegistration.RequestTargetInvoker.Invoke(IRequest request)

at Sage.Integration.Messaging.Request.Process(RequestTargetInvoker invoker)

at Sage.Integration.Adapter.AdapterController.RealAdapterController.Process(IRequest request)

at Sage.Integration.Adapter.AdapterController.RealAdapterController.ProcessWorker(IProtocolRequest protocolRequest)

at Sage.Integration.Adapter.AdapterController.Process(IProtocolRequest request)

at Sage.Integration.Messaging.MessagingService.Process(IProtocolRequest protocolRequest)