Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Loyal Listener

SLX v8.1 Web Lookup Results Export to Excel error

Hi folks,

We have the follow situation,

SLX v8.1 SNC03 and WC 03 applied (on IE 11 32 bits)

1. We make some usual search in Account (any other Entity has the same behavior), ie: all Account with name Starting with "a"
  2. When we try to export to excel the lookup results, after to start the export process, and when the exporting to excel pop up are showing the progress bar, the follow error message appears:

"An error occured requesting job manager, The call to GetGroupNodes() failed."

After that the process does not continue and is necessary to close the popup to follow.

This problem only occurs with the Lookups Results Tab, because if we try to export to excel any other group, works fine!!!

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Regards, Ernesto

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: SLX v8.1 Web Lookup Results Export to Excel error

Yep, it's a bug. Already created a ticket but no defect# yet.

Feel free to also create a support ticket and reference to 8010225349 so it's getting fixed quicker.

http://community.saleslogix.com/t5/Administration/Build-error-after-SNC-core-03/m-p/159807#M3474

---------------------------
Ambit AG, Switzerland
Loyal Listener

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your response!

We proceed with the ticket creation to promote the fixed asap!

Regards, Ernesto

Highlighted
ep
Copper Contributor

I'm not sure that this is something new in Web Core 03 because I just tried that with our Web Core 01 install and the file exports from lookup results but the file is completely empty. Again if I try exporting from any other group it works.