Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

SLX Throwing Difficulty Understanding Exceptions suggesting to contact administrator

Hi All,

My Client is conitnuosly getting the below error message while he is working with SLX OPP Groups (7.5.2 Web) suggesting contact your adminsitrator. I tried to see the same by logging in but i am unable to catch the clue from the below error message. Could any one pls help me with this.

Thanks,

Jack

Man Indifferent

https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Opportunity.aspx?entityId=O6UJ9A0001MZ Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.RangeFilter.ApplyToSql(String sql, GroupInfo groupInfo) at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.getGroupSQL(String parts, XmlDocument vDoc, Boolean doPaging, Int32 FirstRow, Int32 PageSize, String SortField, Boolean sortFieldIsDataPath, Boolean invertOrder) at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.getGroupSQL(String parts, XmlDocument vDoc, Boolean doPaging, Int32 FirstRow, Int32 PageSize, String SortField, Boolean sortFieldIsDataPath) at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.getGroupSQL(String parts, Boolean doPaging, Int32 firstRow, Int32 pageSize, String sortField, Boolean sortFieldIsDataPath) at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.GetGroupSortExpression() at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.CachedGroup.get_CurrentSort() at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.CachedGroup.SetupIDList() at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.CachedGroup.GetIdList() at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.ClientGroupContextService.BuildContextList(String entityId) at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.ClientGroupContextService.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Highlighted

Re: SLX Throwing Difficulty Understanding Exceptions suggesting to contact administrator

Did anyone have a resolution to this, could it be multiple users logged in under the same username?

Highlighted
Gold Super Contributor

Re: SLX Throwing Difficulty Understanding Exceptions suggesting to contact administrator

Maybe.. but if you have multiple usies logged in w/the SAME username.. then that is a violation of the Sage SalesLogix License agreement - big time.

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Similar issues could occur when a user has multiple tabs of the same instance of the SalesLogix web client... Group's can cause an exception as data is shared between tabs via a session. If one tab refreshes and overwrites the other tab's active record set (Lookup results, etc), errors such as these can occur when using filters or sorting.

Sage's offical stance is that multiple tabs is NOT supported. We found a client running this way recently with mutiple issues.

With thanks,

Richard Anderson

Richard Anderson
CRM Consultant
K3 CRM