Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

SLX 7.5.0 LEADSOURCEID issue

Hello,

while working with sdata and xml, I've tried to search and update existing leads in SLX.

When I try to search a leads using this address for example, http://SERVERSmiley TongueORT/sdata/slx/dynamic/leads?where=Company like'COMPANYNAME' ,

I was only possible to search for leads, if the lead has an ID in the LEADSOURCEID field or if it has NULL in it.

I created a lead manually in SLX and checked if this field contains a value using SQL management console. 

Then I've noticed that this field is empty.

Now my question is:

Is this a SLX bug in this version?

Is the user able to configure SLX that way that this field is filled when creating a lead over SLX?

Regards

Kai

Employee

Re: SLX 7.5.0 LEADSOURCEID issue

the lead source information in the lead table comes from the lead sources(manage lead sources) table, you will need to pass the relevant id=import from the lead source table and update it in the lead table. If you dont specify any lead source it stores it as null.

the crazy part is, if I use the settings, as they come through the installation, the field is empty.and not NULL
Employee

fill the foriegn key value of the lead source table to the lead table and u should be able to go ahead.

yes that was what I've done.

I only wanted to know if it's a slx issue that the leadssourceid field isn't filled when creating a lead manually