12-21-2011 01:00 PM
One of our issues was Notes/History tabs and Opportunity/Products tabs hanging on page load. We weren't able to reproduce the issue on all workstations, but the particular version of IE I was using was customized using the IEAK. Apparently this happens on other workstations as well, but anyway...
var contentType = response.getResponseHeader && response.getResponseHeader('Content-Type');
Turns out the null-check on response.getResponseHeader is the culprit. Seems like perfectly fine syntax, so I did some googling and found this article:
Basically, XMLHTTP in IE uses a COM+ bridge so objects may return "unknown" type, resulting in the above error. I changed it to this:
if (typeof(response.getResponseHeader) != 'undefined')
contentType = response.getResponseHeader('Content-Type');
Seems to do the trick.
02-02-2012 04:44 PM
Line # 882
Feel free to create an issue on github for this, providing as much info as possible.