Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Modify LiteratureRequest grid v8.0

Hello, I have added a column to the lit. request qrid in v8 by modifying the Smartparts\LitRequest\ListeratureRequest.js. I modified the columns - including adding one for a field called 'filename' which is a url - so the value in the grid appears like 'http://myurl.com'. In the 7.5.4 system this was an active hyperlink in the grid. I am not sure how to acheive this with dojo grid..

Here are the lines I modified:

I modified the fields I wanted here in the 'custom store used for Litereature items:

var fields = "Itemname,Itemfamily,Cost,Itemnumber,ItemMarketArea,Filename";

And I also modified this section under //helper widgets/ Literature Grid which is where I think I need to modify to make it a hyperlink. I would think that maybe adding a hyperlink celltype to the TH tag might do it but I can't seem to find an example or documentation on doing this.. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

// other columns may be added here, however, the fields also need to be added to the LiteratureItemsStore to ensure they are getting retrieved from SData

//Plus - addional columns added below  

/*  "<th field='Quantity' editable='true' width='45px'>" + LitrequestResources.Quantity_Header + "</th>" +

"<th field='Itemfamily' width='120px'>" + LitrequestResources.ItemFamily_Header + "</th>" +

"<th field='Itemnumber' width='80px'>" + LitrequestResources.ItemNumber_Header + "</th>" +

"<th field='Itemname' width='160px'>" + LitrequestResources.ItemName_Header + "</th>" + */

"<th field='Quantity' editable='true' width='45px'>" + LitrequestResources.Quantity_Header + "</th>" +

"<th field='Itemnumber' width='80px'>" + LitrequestResources.ItemNumber_Header + "</th>" +

"<th field='Itemname' width='160px'>" + LitrequestResources.ItemName_Header + "</th>" +

"<th field='Itemfamily' width='120px'>" + LitrequestResources.ItemFamily_Header + "</th>" +

"<th field='ItemMarketArea' width='120px'>Market Area</th>" +

"<th field='Filename' width='160px'>File Name</th>" +

"<th cellType='Sage.UI.Columns.Currency' field='Cost' width='45px'>" + LitrequestResources.Cost_Header + "</th>" +

"</tr></thead></table>" +

"</div>",