Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Super Contributor

Migration tool issue

I have attempted to use the migration tool to migrate 2 forms from LAN to web.  After running the conversion tool, I get a warning in the migration report:

"Unable to find the linked file 'SupportFiles\hibernate.xml' in 'Sage SalesLogix' portal".  However, since it was only a warning I proceeded to build the website and deploy.  After logging into the web client, the first screen I get is one telling me:

We're sorry, your request could not be completed.Could not load file or assembly 'NHibernate, Version=1.2.1.4000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa95f207798dfdb4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Has anyone seen this or have any suggestions?  I am able to restore an original VFS to get the site running again, but I don't get those customizations.  I do understand that I don't have to use the migrator but we are trying to see if it can assist us in conversions or if it causes more trouble than it saves.

Thank you,

Dennis