01-22-2013 04:09 AM
Hi, I am facing a java script error and not able to breakthrough. It would be very kind if you can help me out. I am using SLX web,there is a page where all records are listed in grid, you open an record and after that whenever i click on the next record (in opportunity), it throws this error"Microsoft JScript runtime error: Unable to get value of the property '0': object is null or undefined"
How can resolve this.??
01-22-2013 08:17 AM
We'll need some more information to go on:
1. Which version of SalesLogix Web Client?
2. Which web browser?
3. Which web browser version?
4. Has the web client you're using been customized?
01-22-2013 11:56 PM
Saleslogix web client version 7.4
internet explorer 9
yes it is being customised.
I get the below mentioned error when i click on the listview navigation (next button) in opportunity module.
01-25-2013 08:59 AM
I was unable to reproduce.
A couple of thoughts:
1. Is Compatibility mode turned on in IE9? If not, try turning it on.
2. Has the server had all Web Updates installed?
3. If it is a customization issue then you will have to debug the site.