Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

How to call a web service from salesloigx 7.5 web?....Help needed urgently

Hi all,

I have to call a webservice which creates the site in sharepoint if i passes the slxaccountid and slxaccountname as parameters after a button click in saleslogix 7.5 web.

But the thing is i am not getting how to call it actually. What i have tried is i have a created a class library and created a method called createspsite in that class by adding web services reference to that class.

But when ever i am calling that method i am getting the following error (in fact i have adopted this method from video called how to reference a external dll from slx)

Could not find default endpoint element that references contract 'SPSAdminWebServiceSLX.SPSAdminWebServiceSoap' in the ServiceModel client configuration section. This might be because no configuration file was found for your application, or because no endpoint element matching this contract could be found in the client element.

Please kindly suggest how to call a webservice from slx 7.5 web on a button click
Help needed urgently
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Jack

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Re: How to call a web service from salesloigx 7.5 web?....Help needed urgently

Hi,

A webservice in saleslogix is called like any other web application.

You need to specify your default endpoint in the web.config or programmatically.

See you

Libert Damien