Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Git Source Control and SalesLogix

I've released a new version of my open source project, Git Extensions for SalesLogix. I was pretty excited about this release so I wanted to mention it here. For anyone who might not know, Git Extensions for SalesLogix is a free and open source community project I've started that integrates Git into Application Architect (Read initial announcement post)

This new version includes an installer (installs via ClickOnce) and automatically updates itself as new versions are made available. You can watch a video overview of these new features here.

Full post of the new features: Big Update for Git Extensions for SalesLogix - Now Automatically Updates and Installer Available

Installation info: Installing Git Extensions for SalesLogix

Anyway, I just wanted to mention this here as well since I know that there were several downloads of the earlier versions. BTW, if you did use an earlier version, you do need to remove the edit to the SalesLogix.xml file before installing this new version (the edit to the SalesLogix.xml file is no longer a requirement, basically the DLL just gets dropped into a directory and loads into Application Architect automatically). There are instructions on this at the Installation link above.

Ryan Farley - Customer FX Corporation / Director of Development

customerfx.com
| slxdeveloper.com | My SalesLogix Development Blog
Employee

Re: Git Source Control and SalesLogix

Great stuff Ryan - I plan to install in my v7.5.2 environments by end of year.
Todd Hardin
SalesLogix Professional Services Group
Bronze Super Contributor

Thank you Ryan!
Timmus Agersea
Black Moth CRM
Copper Super Contributor

Hi Ryan,

thank you for this vewry useful extension!

Regards

Tobias