Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor

Getting Error "Process Host Not Found" in SLX 7.5 web

Hi

I have created a goal driven work flow in Dot net 3.0 and added DLL , PDB files  to Application Architect. I have created a processtasks tasklet in Sage Saleslogix portal mapping to accout detail screen. But i am getting an error under process tasks as "Process Host Not Found". Could any body please  help me in this  context.

Regards

Vamsi Inguva

Employee

Re: Getting Error "Process Host Not Found" in SLX 7.5 web

First thing, have you checked your Process Host portal, once the process host portal has been deployed and tested, it should show you a list of adapters(workflow extensions). Ensure you are using VS 2008 for creating your workflow extensions. Add the process orchestration dll to your processlib.xml. If you have done it as per the training guide, it should list the processes in the process portal.

Also do not forget to add the workflow in your client portal

Employee

servicehost.xml is not available in the slxclient portal as i see it and therefore slxclient is unable to communicate to the processhost portal. You need to ensure that the servicehost.xml is generated post the slxclient portal.
Nickel Elite Contributor

So there could be one of 2 things causing ProcessHost portal not being available.

1. under portal manager -> Sage SalesLogix->Dependencies Process Host Portal is not selected as a dependant portal

2. You deployed the SalesLogix client web portal and not the process host portal so I cannot find it

Servicehost.xml is generated based on the portal dependencies and the portals that were deployed, Either of these 2 items can effect the proper creation of this file.