Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Error kernelbase IIS

Hi everybody !

I am currently having a problem with my WEB SLX 7.5.4.

I have to restart at least 1 time per week my IIS server to avoid, otherwise I can not access it.

Here is the error back up in my event server viewer :

Evènement 1000, Application Error

Nom de l’application défaillante w3wp.exe, version : 7.5.7601.17514, horodatage : 0x4ce7a5f8
Nom du module défaillant : KERNELBASE.dll, version : 6.1.7601.17965, horodatage : 0x506dbe50
Code d’exception : 0x0eedfade
Décalage d’erreur : 0x0000c41f
ID du processus défaillant : 0xe88
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01cfbdda44ca55c7
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetsrv\w3wp.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
ID de rapport : 50b66f8e-2d1e-11e4-9e6b-0050568e000b

Does someone can help me with that ?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Error kernelbase IIS

We had so many crashes as the IIS worker process memory just steadily climbed over time.  Eventually we scheduled the server for reboot every single night and we stopped having the issue.  The tricky part is that if you have multiple applications on different servers (i.e. speedsearch, synchronization, Web Host, etc) they will likely need to be rebooted as well since they don't take kindly to a vanishing SLX server.  Bonne Chance!

James Sutton
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Re: Error kernelbase IIS

Thanks for your response James,

I think restart my server once a week and develop a small program that will allow me to load pages automatically. So it will be transparent to the user who does not have waiting at the first connection.
I don't know if an upgrade to the latest version 8.1 fixes this problem?
Michel