Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Copper Contributor

Re: ERPTRADINGACCOUNT table errors in 7.5.4 WEB

[ Edited ]

I have been seeing these same errors, after applying web hotfixes 1 and 2 with the ERPTradingAccount table.

My not so nice workaround was just to delete all records in this table every 5 minutes, since the customer doesn't use it.

I'm also now encountering a same or very similar error with a new 1 to 1 table from Account called Website, and what I'm seeing is that the seccodeid in the account does not match the seccodeid in the customer_website table. I added this table recently using architect., and then added the entity to the AA.

What appears to be happening is that the customer is changing the account seccodeid, but then the Website seccodeid is not updated to match. Should the oledb provider be doing this, or do I need to modify one of the Account Business rules?

I'm also wondering if this is the same thing that's going on with the ERPTradingAccount table.

-Chris

Silver Contributor

The provider should be doing this....but it didn't on the LAN side and we are seeing that it isn't doing it on the Web Side.

PITA

RJ Samp
Gold Super Contributor

This one is a real mess.... 

A  - If the integration is NOT being used.. then NO ERP "special tables" should be populated - it's just taking up space in the db and leads to performance issues.

B - If integration IS being used then the Provider should be making sure the SECCODEID's on 1:1 matches the "parent/master"

C - If the "parent/master" record's SECCODEID is changed, then the provider should change the SECCODEID in the 1:1 ("child") to match it.

D - None of this is specific to the web client.. it has to be the same for ALL clients (Web/WIndows-LAN/Mobile Web/other apps using SData or the Provider directly. Anything else will break the others.

For now we have our customer using a TaskCentre task to simply truncate the ERP table(s) in question if any records show up... but it is simply a work-around.... and needs a real Hot-Fix.

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Nickel Contributor

I know that I am completely beating a dead horse, but does anyone from Sage have a comment on if this has been addressed or not?  One of our customers that we recently upgraded just started running into this and I have the fix, but I also don't have the luxury with this account of a tool that can take care of the records.

Anyone?

Jim

Jim Pemberton
Vice President of Engineering
Simplesoft Solutions, Inc
Award Winning Infor CRM Business Partner
Silver Contributor

You should update the Web side to the latest Web Update (they are on update 6 as of a few weeks ago)......I think Update 3 or 4 fixes this....AND Update 3 includes the Desktop Integration Manager fix for October dates......

RJ Samp
Nickel Contributor

I found that in the KnowledgeBase after I had sent this one.  We are going back to the customer with that as a solution.

Thanks!

Jim Pemberton
Vice President of Engineering
Simplesoft Solutions, Inc
Award Winning Infor CRM Business Partner