Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

Custom v8 Extension Entities Missing in Group Builder

Hi - I am struggling with trying to display my custom extension entities in the web group builder for v8.0 and have been through all the simliar posts.  These 1:1 tables have been around since v6.2.6 and we have been upgrading using the LAN until v8 which we are migrating our customers to the web.  The problem is after I added the existing 1:1 tables in AA as extension entities off opportunity I do not see them in the group builder tree view.  I have rebuilt the schema using the recommended methods through the web (http://localhostSmiley Tongueort/SlxClient/SLXGroupManager.aspx?action=RebuildXMLSchema) and through the LAN (editing an email template).  I know this is working because for 1:M custom entities I can see and use them in group builder.  I looked at the SQL executed to build the tree view:

exec sp_executesql N'select c.TABLE_NAME, j.FROMFIELD, t1.DISPLAYNAME, j.TOTABLE, j.TOFIELD, t2.DISPLAYNAME, j.JOINTYPE, j.CASCADETYPE
from JOINDATA j inner join ORMCOLUMN c on (j.FROMTABLE = c.TABLE_NAME or j.FROMTABLE = ''*'')
and j.FROMFIELD = c.COLUMN_NAME
left join RESYNCTABLEDEFS t1 on j.FROMTABLE = t1.TABLENAME
left join RESYNCTABLEDEFS t2 on j.TOTABLE = t2.TABLENAME  
where c.TABLE_NAME <> j.TOTABLE and j.USEBYDEFAULT = ''T'' and j.SECONDARY <> ''T'' and ((c.TABLE_NAME) = @P1 or (j.TOTABLE) = @P2) order by 4, 5, 1, 2',N'@P1 nvarchar(11),@P2 nvarchar(11)',N'OPPORTUNITY',N'OPPORTUNITY'

The one criteria excluding the extension entitiies in the where clause is  j.SECONDARY <> "T".  All my custom extension entities have this column set to "T" in the JOINDATA table.  Is this the expectation for the group builder to not display extension entities?  Is there something wrong with the code I built for the web client or the way the tables are setup?  I am at a lost and trying to understand how extension entities are supposed to work with the group builder.  Thanks in advance.