Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Crystal Report Dynamic Parameter Values

After applying Web core 03 when I try to run a custom report the dynamic parameter on the screen didn't show up all the values.  I believe it is an issue with Crystal Report but it is a major issue.  (Looked at Crystal Report Support site to make some changes on the registry but it didn't help) http://scn.sap.com/thread/1503212 

Do anybody have any solution?

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Crystal Report Dynamic Parameter Values

[ Edited ]

Hi Venkatesh,

Currently the web client supports processing up to 1,000 items (how many are actually displayed depends on nulls and duplicates). Crystal Reports also defaults to processing up to 1,000 items; however, we currently do not support the following registry setting:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Crystal Reports\DatabaseOptions\LOV

MaxRowsetRecords (REG_DWORD or REG_SZ)

If you try to set this value to a setting > 1000 you will see the following warning in the application event log:

"The MaxRowsetRecords registry value of {?} located under SOFTWARE\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Crystal Reports\DatabaseOptions\LOV is defined larger than the default value of 1000. The default value will be used instead. Values larger than the default are not currently supported."

Please contact Support to open a feature request to be able to use this feature. How many items are you wanting to return?

Thanks

Mike

Highlighted
Employee

Hi Venkatesh,

Regarding the previous implemenation where it had worked, did you have to set the MaxRowsetRecords value for that version of Crystal?

Thanks

Mike

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor

Mike - No it was not required in their previous implementation.

Highlighted
Employee

Ok, thank you.

Mike