Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

Binding to code snippet properties in v8.0

I am in the process of upgrading from v7.5.4 to v8.0.  In v7.5.4 I have added some code snippet properties to the Opportunity entity.  I was then able to bind the code snippet property to a control property on a quickform. 

In v8.0, the entity code snippet properties do not seem to be available for binding to a control property.  Is there something I can do to make this work or is this no longer supported?  If it is no longer supported, is there a suggested alternative or replacement for this functionality?

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Binding to code snippet properties in v8.0

Do you have the property selected for 'Include'?  I just tried it with the Account LastTouchedInDays and I was able to select that property for the databinding.  Please clarify if you are getting some type of error message.

Kelly

Highlighted

Yes, my code snippet properties do have the Include checkbox checked. I do not get any error message, I simply do not have my code snippet properties available in the list when trying to bind to a control property.
Highlighted
Employee

Are you able to see any of the other ootb entity code snippet properties?

What if you create a new one?

Thanks,

Kelly

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Did you rebuild entity interfaces...?
Andy Freeman
TrellisPoint, LLC