Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Avid Listener
Accepted Solution

Add image to a button

SLX web 7.5.1

I am trying to add an image to a button the Insert Contact Account form but am having no luck, any help please.  It's a lot easier on a form with the controls that you can just select the properties :-)

Thanks.

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Add image to a button

The Button control that we use on the SLX Web QuickForms allows a button to either be a standard button with Text only, or an Icon button wiht graphic image only, I've not found a way to have a button with both Text and image on it.

To see what the actual ASP.Net code (i.e. - for a Custom Form) is for a button that is configured to use an image, add a button control to a QuickForm configuredto use an image, then build and deploy, then open the resulting*.ascx file on the deployed webserver to see specific source code.

Using VS2008 to edit the custom form also helps (edit your *.ascx on a deployed web site) as code completion is much more robust in VS2008  - don't forget to copy your updated *.ascx file back into the AA Model or you will loose your edits of course.

Todd Hardin
SalesLogix Professional Services Group