05-23-2013 09:07 AM
We have SalesLogix 7.5.3, and we have a couple problems related to Activities. On the Activities page all the tabs say, “Displaying 1 – NaN of undefined” rather than displaying data. We also do not get any results for the Welcome screen widget “Today’s Activities”. Instead of displaying data, we only get the title bar for the widget displayed. Both these problems suddenly appeared in our development environment when we rebuilt the portal. Can you think of anything that would cause them to suddenly stop working?
The code for “Today’s Activities” exactly matches the out-of-the-box code we got from SalesLogix Support. I suspect these problems have to do with the connection. The Activities page displays data for "All Open" in the LAN client, but not in the web client.
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-03-2013 06:43 AM
It might be worth checking the data being returned in JSON format via FireFox and the plugin "FireBug", I have seen this in the past and the issue was that an account name was being stored in the database with a double quote ("), this causes the JSON to be invalid.
10-21-2013 02:28 PM
We may have found the cause of this problem. It looks like it was a bad DLL. We reverted the SageGroupBuilder.dll, and this appears to have fixed the problem.