Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Reply
Highlighted
New Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎05-29-2012

AccountManager column in an Account Lookup

SalesLogix Web 7.5.4.

In Application Architect, I am trying to create an account lookup with an account manager column.

If I add a column to the LookupProperty Collection with PropertyName AccountManagerId and PropertyFormat "None", I get the UserId, as expected

If I use AccountManagerId with property format "User", I get a blank column

I have also tried various combinations of AccountManager.UserName, Accountmanager.UserInfo.UserName, UserInfo.UserName, without success. I either get:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

A smart part associated with this page has failed to load: The resource object with key 'lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.UserInfo.UserId.PropertyHeader' was not found.

Blank column

The full lookup control I am trying to create using AccountManagerID (the last two properties) consists of:

<SalesLogix:LookupControlrunat="server"ID="lueQuAccount"LookupEntityName="Account"LookupEntityTypeName="Sage.Entity.Interfaces.IAccount, Sage.Entity.Interfaces, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"AutoPostBack="true">

<LookupProperties>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.AccountName.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="AccountName"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.Type.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="Type"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.Division.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="Division"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.Address.City.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="Address.City"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.Address.PostalCode.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="Address.PostalCode"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.Address.State.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="Address.State"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.Address.Country.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="Address.Country"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.Address.Address2.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="Address.Address2"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.Address.Address1.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="Address.Address1"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.AccountManagerId.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="AccountManagerId"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="None"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

<SalesLogix:LookupPropertyPropertyHeader="<%$ resources: lueQuAccount.LookupProperties.AccountManagerId.PropertyHeader %>"PropertyName="AccountManagerId"PropertyType="System.String"PropertyFormat="User"PropertyFormatString=""UseAsResult="True"ExcludeFromFilters="False"></SalesLogix:LookupProperty>

</LookupProperties>

<LookupPreFilters>

</LookupPreFilters>

</SalesLogix:LookupControl>

Highlighted
New Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎05-29-2012

Re: AccountManager column in an Account Lookup

My fault.  Mismatched resx file.  Once fixed, everything worked as expected