Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted

7.5.3 Web -- Upgrade to HF09 -- Event Log

[ Edited ]

Yes, I know we're behind, but we just upgraded our web environment to 7.5.3 HF09 (from 7.5.3 HF01).  Each hotfix was applied one at a time, and all prereqs were met (including lan HF20 for web HF09).  In dev, there's a few oddies that are occuring that I'm hoping someone can help us out with.  I'd like to try to address these one at a time, as perhaps we've missed a step that will have a cascading resolution to other similar errors.

Account Filters are sporadic, at best.  Some standard filters, like "Account Manager" work, if they're the first accessed.  Other filters, like a User-Lookup filter added to Address.Postalcode fail to apply at all.  In the event log, for when a filter fails to apply, we see errors like this:

Exception caught during the processing of a message

Verb: POST

Uri: http://slx-dev-01/slxclient/slxdata.ashx/slx/crm/-/groups?family=ACCOUNT&name=All Accounts&format=json&meta=true&start=0&limit=150

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)

at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.LookupFilter.ApplyToSql(String sql, GroupInfo groupInfo)

at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.getGroupSQL(String parts, XmlDocument vDoc, Boolean doPaging, Int32 FirstRow, Int32 PageSize, String SortField, Boolean sortFieldIsDataPath, Boolean invertOrder)

at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.getGroupSQL(String parts, XmlDocument vDoc, Boolean doPaging, Int32 FirstRow, Int32 PageSize, String SortField, Boolean sortFieldIsDataPath)

at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.getGroupSQL(String parts, Boolean doPaging, Int32 firstRow, Int32 pageSize, String sortField, Boolean sortFieldIsDataPath)

at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupInfo.get_GroupSQL()

at Sage.SalesLogix.Client.GroupBuilder.GroupsRequest.GetGroup(IRequest request)

at Invoke59a9f31522ff4f1c8f7645ee76e080fe.Invoke(Object , IRequest )

at Sage.Integration.Messaging.RequestTargetRegistration.RequestTargetInvoker.Invoke(IRequest request)

at Sage.Integration.Messaging.Request.Process(RequestTargetInvoker invoker)

at Sage.Integration.Adapter.AdapterController.RealAdapterController.Process(IRequest request)

at Sage.Integration.Adapter.AdapterController.RealAdapterController.ProcessWorker(IProtocolRequest protocolRequest)

at Sage.Integration.Adapter.AdapterController.Process(IProtocolRequest request)

Highlighted

Re: 7.5.3 Web -- Upgrade to HF09 -- Event Log

[ Edited ]

When I load the URL directly via Chrome or IE

http://slx-dev-01/slxclient/slxdata.ashx/slx/crm/-​/groups?family=ACCOUNT&name=All Accounts&format=json&meta=true&start=0&limit=150

I do receive the metaData on screen.