Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

Weird Phone call History Behaviour on iPhone

We have a strange issue with a client who is using iPhones.  When they hit call mobile or phone call from the contact detail, their call goes thorugh but when they come back to the history view it seems to think that the 'for lead' switch is on even though it shows as off.  If the user tries to save the phone call history there's a validation error that indicates that the Lead must be filled in.  If they just swtich the 'for lead' on and then off and then save everything works correctly and the history saves against the contact.  Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

James Sutton

James Sutton
Highlighted

Re: Weird Phone call History Behaviour on iPhone

I have seen this behavior as well, or at least it has been reported before by our users. I currently am not able to reproduce it, but I also do not use an iPhone. Works as designed on WinPhone7. Now that someone else has seen this problem, I can narrow down how to reproduce this.

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

Hey thanks for your reply. I didn't know someone else had a WP7? I thought I was the only one.
James Sutton
Highlighted
Silver Super Contributor

I had a Lumia 800 for about a day, sent it back! Went to an iPhone 4S instead !

Highlighted

Mike, do you also have this problem as well?