Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: SalesLogix 8.1 LAN Event Manager error IsBrandingEnabled

Hi John,

How about the loading of calendars or clicking certain activities, I am yet to reproduce these on Eval but it is sure causing a lot of problems on our own system, are you seeing either of these?

Regards

Craig

Employee

Sorry Craig, but I'm only famiiiar with 2 defects mentioned so far.  If you can you send me the error messages and the specific steps to reproduce the issue I'll be happy to look into it for you.

JohnG

Bronze Super Contributor

Hi John,

The errors are the same, failed to parse SQL IsBranding Enabled, also when profiling the same SQL error is seen.

However I am thus far unable to recreate on Eval, I don't have the exact details to hand at present, but we see the issue for some users when loading their calendar or on a full refresh, you receive the error, ok it, the calendar loads but not all activities are loaded, F5 and the rest appear, I have also on some occasions seen the scheduling message that an activity already exists and do you want to carry on scheduling the activity\s, (this is after a full refresh) Other users the calendar loads but clicking on certain activities generates the error.

It seems all the issues including those which you have mentioned are logged as defects already are generating the same error so must all be cused by the same issue.

This is causing no end of problems and people need to be able to see other users activities, we could really do with an update to rectify this whole problem asap.

Regards

Craig

Gold Super Contributor

Agree w/Craig - a HotFix is really needed asap!

--
RJ Ledger - rjledger@rjlSystems.net +1 603.369.3047 x101

".. Innovators in Mobility - Experts in Workflow Automation..."
http://www.rjlSystems.net - blog: www.rjlSystems.net/blog.html
Employee

Craig,

Please provide me with your specific Saleslogix Build version (from the EXE or the login splash screen) and your email address. I'm working with a developer to get you MAP file for logging the errors and need the build number to match up with the MAP file.

Thanks,

John Gariepy

John.Gariepy@Swiftpage.com

Bronze Super Contributor

Hi John,

The version is 8.1.0.1181

I have attached a word doc with some screen shots, showing the type of issues we are seeing, these are just a brief example.

If you need anything further please just let me know.

craig.frayne@qgate.co.uk

Regards

Craig

Silver Contributor

This was entered into the SLX Defects log about a MONTH ago.......
RJ Samp
Silver Contributor

Our SLX Ticket number is #8010146436. March 19, 2014. Vince is going to look this up for me today.

RJ Samp
Silver Contributor

Confirmed, this was fixed in SNC-02 Update for 8.100.
RJ Samp
Bronze Super Contributor

Hi RJ,

We are still seeing issues with this error, with SNC 02 installed, not on the Events but the same as previously described.

We have been provided witha MAP file and EXE, to gather further information, this has been run and the results just sent back.

Have also had a couple of reports of failed to parse SQL errors on completing an activity now, this since the application of SNC 02 have yet to look at those yet.

Regards

Craig