Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

SLX v8.0 Memo problem

Just upgraded to version 8 LAN.  Found that the memo control has a problem with numbers. For example if you type the text into the opportunity comment

10.1.12. net distributor  pricing  ….   Becomes     12 net distributor pricing

The .1 clears out the box and puts you back at the beginning. Or even try typing the text "1.2.1", it will delete the 1.2. and just becomes "1".

this is a serious issue.

Silver Super Contributor

Re: SLX v8.0 Memo problem

This hot fix did not solve my problem.  The memo control still clears out when the number 1 is entered as stated in my note.

Also, this hotfix partially fixed the problem of the highlight font color on the groups grids, but seems to be user related.  If I log in to SLX it works just fine, meaning the selected line font color is black when selected instead of white.  If I go to "File | Logout" on the menu bar and log in as a different user, the font color is white on the selected line and you can't read it.  If you click the Tab key to move to a new active control, the selected line font in the grid turns black so you can read it.  Why this is user related I have no idea since it is coming from the OCX file.

These two problems are ugent issues, we can't go back to 7.5.  Please address them as soon as possible.

John

I have heard now that the number 1 clears out the memo if entered from the number pad but not if entered from the number keys above the QWERTY keys.