07-24-2009 09:00 AM
We have major customizations done on the Activity levels. When I click complete, I get an error (Index was outside the bounds of the array) in the dyanmic method activity.complete. Is there any way for me to debug this method or see what is in it and how it works?
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-28-2009 12:38 PM - edited 07-28-2009 12:39 PM
I've seen this happen before when the field level security gets out of whack. If so, it's an easy fix:
This should result in a rebuild of the field level security and possibly correct your issue. After you've done this, re-log in and test (no need to redeploy).
Best of luck,
07-28-2009 02:45 PM
Good point Mike.
Most folks figure if they have all Accounts owned by "everyone" they ar bypassing FLS - nothing could be further from the truth. The provider does a security check on every call to the db (except when the user is "admin" ;-)
If the Security Profiles (blobs) are trashed, one will run into very strange issues. A typical example is:
New field added to a table. You "bind" the field to a control and the data does not save and/or sync. We have found this (in many cases) an issue w/the blob(s) is too short.
AFAIK the Sage SalesLogix support site KB has a kb article for manually repairing the blobs.
08-03-2009 06:03 AM
Our issue was resolved.The Activity.Complete business rule called anothr business rule in its post-execution steps having to do with Ticket activities. We aren't using the tickets, so that was throwing the error. We removed that call and everything worked fine.