Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

SLX LAN 7.5.3 Applications.BasicFunction.CompleteActivity Bug 1-75009

Well, we missed this bug in the list of Known Issues.  Apparently it isn't fixed in any of the Hot Fixes that we've applied.  We also get no client response when we use Application.BasicFunctions.EditActivity to edit an activity where the current user is not the meeting leader.

Question is whether there is a work around as I have a very unhappy client with several hundred users that rely on the ability to edit and close activities for which they are not listed as the leader.  Perhaps there is a Hot Fix or one coming soon as this, to me, is a Major defect in the product?

Was this remedied in 7.5.4?

Cheers,

Jeff

Highlighted
Employee

Re: SLX LAN 7.5.3 Applications.BasicFunction.CompleteActivity Bug 1-75009

Yes, the defect is marked as fixed in 7.5.4. The following may be a workaround: "If completing the same activity from the calendar it will work correctly." I haven't verified this claim.

Thanks

Mike

Re: SLX LAN 7.5.3 Applications.BasicFunction.CompleteActivity Bug 1-75009

Mike,

I'll pass this along. Unfortunately, editing and deleting also are plagued by the same defect.  I think they also do their work withing Outlook and not the SLX Calendar.

Appreciate the response.

Cheers,

Jeff