Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings
Reply
Highlighted
Copper Super Contributor
Posts: 36
Registered: ‎01-11-2011

.Net Error after upgrade

After applying SP3 to a 7.5.0 database, I received the following error when accessing any .Net Extentions:

"SalesLogix Managed: OLE Error 80131040"

 

Having found no reference to this error online I thought I would post the solution.

 

I believe the issue was that the .Net Framework DLL's were not registered properly during the upgrade. The DLL versions are different in SLX 7.5.0 and SLX 7.5.3. I ran RegisterSLXNetExtentions.bat manually and this resolved the error. This file can be found in the SalesLogix program directory.

 

I hope this helps.

New Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎03-30-2011

Re: .Net Error after upgrade

Had the same issue and the same fix worked.  The versions look the same before and after though so I don't get why this worked.

Nickel Contributor
Posts: 77
Registered: ‎07-28-2009

Re: .Net Error after upgrade

Thanks for this post Michael.

 

I just installed ERP Link for a customer and I was getting the same error. The fix described in your post helped me resolve the issue.