Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

Map updates for Mitsubishi Multi Communication System?

I am the owner of Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 2008 VIN JA3AU86U48U027383 which includes Multi Communication System. This equipment has factory loaded maps, navigation system for USA, Canada. I would like to know if it is possible to get a software for Europe, especially for Poland beacuse the car is in Poland at the moment? Some technical information that might be needed: Right now the equipment is using software as below: - Navteq - maps - Gracenote - music recognition I already tried to get some help in my local Mitsubishi dealer with no luck. Unfortunately they don't provide any software which could solve my problem. I would be very greatful if I could get any information about places where I could eventually buy this software. Kind regards,

Re: Map updates for Mitsubishi Multi Communication System?

Since you have the hard drive version (I'm assuming) it's a little more difficult, usually they're preloaded for the destination market. If you have a DVD version it would be a little simpler. Either way you're going to need to get in touch with Mitsubishi corporate in Poland or the closest neighboring country to get what you need.